Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Albertville, MN Mosquito Spraying
If you’re looking for top quality mosquito control in Albertville, MN, check out what we have to offer at Mosquito Shield. Mosquitoes are certainly bothersome, but that is not the only downside of a mosquito infestation. Mosquitoes can also carry infectious diseases and make it impossible to enjoy your time outside during the warm weather. At Mosquito Shield, we offer a proven three-step system to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home for good.
After trying bug sprays, Citronella candles, bug-zapping lanterns, and special netting for the outdoor gathering spaces around your home, you might be frustrated and not sure where to look next for mosquito control. Albertville residents should turn to Mosquito Shield for the most effective method of ousting these pests from your property. Learn more about our method below.
Why Choose Us As Your Mosquito Control Experts?
When you contact Mosquito Shield for help with a mosquito problem, you can rest assured that one of our vector-trained technicians will move forward with our effective treatment process. This process will show great results in as little as 24 hours:
- The first step is CO2 masking. CO2, or carbon dioxide, attracts female mosquitoes and causes them to bite. Since people and pets naturally emit CO2, the CO2 masking process effectively hides them from mosquitoes. This disorients the bugs and makes it harder for them to bite.
- The second step is applying our patented spray. The spray adheres to all the organic surfaces around your home, including the grass, trees, shrubs, decking, walkways, and garden patches that attract mosquitoes. Your technician will be able to identify the places around your property that are most likely to attract mosquitoes. Our spray will then kill the ones already living around your home.
- The third and final step of the Mosquito Shield process is maintenance. When you contact us for mosquito control in Albertville, the first treatment will create an invisible mosquito barrier around your home, killing the ones living within the perimeter and deterring any more from entering. Our maintenance services strengthen your barrier, ensuring it persists through inclement weather and making it even more effective over time.
If you’re lost when it comes to finding the best mosquito control solution, you can rely on the team at Mosquito Shield to provide effective treatment that works fast and keeps working for months to come.
Common Questions About Our Mosquito Control
You probably have many questions about the Mosquito Shield three-step treatment, and we want to provide as much information as we can. Review the following common questions about our service to help you decide if it’s the right solution for you.
Q: How long does the Mosquito Shield treatment take to work?
A: Most of our local customers report significantly decreased mosquito activity in just the first 24 hours following the first treatment. With every subsequent treatment, the mosquito barrier grows stronger.
Q: Won’t the rain wash away the spray?
A: We mix Rain Shield into our spray, a substance that ensures the spray continues to adhere to organic surfaces even during light to moderate rain.
Q: How soon can I use my yard after a treatment?
A: You can get back to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes following a Mosquito Shield treatment.
Q: Is your mosquito control affordable?
A: We understand that you want real value when you’re looking for mosquito control. We keep our prices affordable and are fully transparent with all our billing practices.
Choose the Best Mosquito Control in the Albertville Area
If you’re looking for a mosquito control solution that truly works, it’s time to call Mosquito Shield. Our technicians can help you create an effective barrier will keep your home free from mosquitoes. With our services you will be able to enjoy the outdoors in peace again. Contact us today for more information about our mosquito control options.