Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Near Me in Clark, NJ
Have you been feverishly searching online for “mosquito control near me in Clark, NJ,” only to feel overwhelmed at how difficult it can be to find the right treatment for your home? Look no further. Mosquito Shield offers the most effective treatment for Clark homes. If you want to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home and keep them gone, we can help.
Mosquitoes are not just a simple annoyance. Their bites are certainly itchy and irritating, but they can also carry infectious diseases like West Nile virus, and dengue fever, among many others. Mosquitoes can easily ruin your outdoor events and make it impossible to enjoy spending time outside during the spring and summer months. If you’re looking for mosquito control in New Jersey, Mosquito Shield has you covered. Our proven three-step system eliminates mosquitoes on your property and keeps them gone.
How Do We Handle Mosquito Control?
When you contact us for mosquito control, one of our vector-trained technicians will arrive at your convenience to conduct an inspection and start the treatment process. These three steps help to eliminate your mosquito problem, so you can get back to enjoying time outside:
- First, CO2 masking makes it much harder for mosquitoes to identify potential targets for biting. Humans and other living creatures naturally emit CO2, or carbon dioxide, and female mosquitoes can detect these emissions. CO2 masking essentially disorients mosquitoes and makes it harder for them to bite.
- Next, your Mosquito Shield technician will apply our effective spray to all organic surfaces around your home, including porches, patios, grass, shrubs, trees, walkways, gardens, and everywhere else you like spending time outside your home. This eliminates the existing mosquito population and creates an invisible vertical barrier that prevents new mosquitoes from migrating into your property.
- The last step is maintenance. Your technician will return after a few weeks to apply a second round of the spray, strengthening your barrier and increasing its efficacy. We carefully track local mosquito activity and weather patterns around Clark, NJ, to determine the best times to schedule reapplication.
These three steps ensure an effective and consistent barrier to protect you and your family from mosquitoes. If you need mosquito control that works, the Mosquito Shield system is the superior choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are wondering how the Mosquito Shield system works, how effective it is, or how much value it can provide to your property, review the frequently asked below:
Q: How long does Mosquito Shield take to start working?
A: When you want a mosquito problem gone, you want it gone now. Luckily, the majority of our customers report significant declines in mosquito activity around their homes in as little as 24 hours following their first treatments.
Q: Won’t the rain wash away the spray?
A: We use Rain Shield in our mosquito spray which makes it incredibly water-resistant. This maintains its ability to adhere to organic surfaces in light to moderate rain. If we have any concerns about a heavy rainstorm interfering with the spray, we will arrange a treatment as soon as the weather clears.
Q: How long will the barrier last?
A: Every property is different, with unique factors that may influence mosquito control. Generally, we recommend follow-up treatments every few weeks to ensure the consistency of your mosquito barrier.
If you need mosquito control now, don’t waste any more time or money on ineffective conventional treatments that only offer limited results. Instead, contact Mosquito Shield to have one of our technicians solve your mosquito problem right away. Contact us to schedule your first treatment.