Investing in mosquito control in Highland Village is a major decision. If traditional mosquito repellants and removal techniques haven’t worked, consider what Mosquito Shield has to offer. Our system not only destroys the mosquito population already living on your property, but also keeps mosquitoes gone with consistent reapplications.
Mosquitoes are more than just annoying. They can carry infectious diseases that lead to serious health problems for you and your loved ones, possibly even permanent damage. You don’t need to suffer with mosquitoes around your property any longer. Contact Mosquito Shield today and learn more about how we can help with mosquito control in Highland Village.
Why Bother With Mosquito Control in Highland Village?
The Texas Department of State Health Services has identified several mosquito-borne illnesses that Texas residents may possibly contract if they suffer a bite from an infected mosquito. Some of these illnesses may cause few to no symptoms in some victims while others suffer serious medical complications and even long-term or permanent damage. Some of these include:
- West Nile virus
- Dengue fever
- Eastern equine encephalitis (Triple E)
- Western equine encephalitis
- Louis encephalitis
- Zika virus
What You Should Know About Mosquito Control in Highland Village
Removing the mosquitoes already on your property is just one phase of our process. Our three-pronged approach helps you enjoy the outdoors on your property again with peace of mind.
- The first step is CO2 masking, a process that hides the CO2 emitted by human bodies, which is what attracts female mosquitoes to bite.
- The second step is to eliminate existing mosquitoes on your property. Your Mosquito Shield technician will know how to locate mosquito breeding grounds and other problem areas around your home.
- The final step is spraying. We use a proprietary blend of products that helps the spray stick to various organic surfaces. A Mosquito Shield technician will spray areas like patios, porch furniture, swimming pool areas, decks, and entryways.
This approach helps us ensure a rapid decline in mosquito activity on your property within 24 hours of the first spray treatment. No other service can promise or deliver the same level of mosquito control in Highland Village.
What to Expect With Mosquito Control in Highland Village
When you call Mosquito Shield to schedule your first appointment with one of our vector-trained and licensed technicians, we will monitor the weather and mosquito population in the area to determine the best time to come and perform the first spray. Our technicians will walk you through the process so you understand exactly what we do.
- We guarantee results. We offer a full money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with any aspect of our mosquito control in Highland Village.
- You’ll see results fast. Most clients report a dramatic decline in mosquito activity in as little as the first 24 hours after the first treatment.
- You can have peace of mind. Unlike other mosquito management methods, our three-pronged approach to mosquito control in Highland Village, TX removes mosquitoes from your property and keeps them gone.
Invest in Mosquito Control in Highland Village Today
The sooner you invest in reliable mosquito control in Highland Village, the sooner you and your loved ones can get back to enjoying the outdoors on your property without fear of itchy and potentially dangerous mosquito bites. Contact us today via our website or call us at (800) 908-7076 to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians. We are certain you will be happy with the results.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.