Mosquito Control Dayton
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Dayton
Have you tried countless different store-bought products to fight the mosquito problem around your home, only to experience a few hours of moderate relief at most? Mosquitoes can be incredibly aggravating. They not only cause bites that can itch for days but many of them transmit infectious diseases like West Nile virus and EEE. If you’re tired of mosquitoes ruining the time you spend on your outdoor property, Mosquito Shield can help. We offer mosquito control in Dayton that works quickly and keeps working all mosquito season long.
Mosquitoes are most active from April through September, and this is when the weather is hottest and when most people want to enjoy some time outdoors. Whether you’re mowing the lawn or hosting a backyard barbecue, you don’t want mosquitoes making life difficult on your property. Mosquito Shield developed a three-pronged approach to mosquito control in Dayton that offers fast, reliable, and consistent results.
How Does Mosquito Shield Do Mosquito Control in Dayton?
When you think of mosquito control, you probably think of the citronella candles, mosquito netting, and bug sprays you’ve tried in the past. These products typically offer only moderate relief from mosquitoes in small areas. A candle may help when you’re sitting on your back porch, but it won’t work for long. If the wind changes, it will simply blow away the scent meant to deter mosquitoes.
Instead of wasting any more time on these ineffective products, try the Mosquito Shield three-step system for mosquito control:
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will arrive at your property at the time you specify for your first treatment. Our technicians start by performing CO2 masking procedures around our clients’ properties. This process will make it much harder for female mosquitoes to locate people and pets to bite. They detect their prey by following CO2 emissions, and CO2 masking hides them and disorients mosquitoes.
- The second step is spraying our patented Mosquito Shield solution around your home. Your technician will pay extra attention to the places most likely to attract mosquitoes and apply the spray all around your property. The spray kills mosquitoes and sticks to organic substances like grass, trees, plants, and wood to create a long-lasting barrier.
- The final step is maintenance. The barrier your Mosquito Shield technician applies to your property will prevent more mosquitoes from entering the area, and every visit makes the barrier stronger.
This system offers the best available option for mosquito control in Dayton. If you want a solution that will provide complete protection for your entire property and last for the whole mosquito season, Mosquito Shield has you covered.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mosquito Control in Dayton
At Mosquito Shield, we strive to provide our customers with as much information as possible about our mosquito control services in Dayton. Review some of the questions we hear all the time, so you can get a better idea of what our service can do for your property.
Q: How fast does the spray work?
A: Most of our Dayton area customers report great results within the first 24 hours.
Q: How often will I need re-sprays?
A: Our team actively monitors local weather and mosquito activity to determine ideal times for spraying, and we usually visit customers every 10 to 17 days.
Q: When will I be able to use my yard after spraying?
A: We designed our spray to be fast acting. It will stick to plants, grass, and other organic surfaces to create an invisible barrier and prevent more mosquitoes from making themselves at home on your property. It dries quickly as well, allowing you to enjoy your lawn again in as little as 10 minutes after the first application.
Choose the Best Solution for Mosquito Control in Dayton
If you stick with citronella candles and bug spray, you could spend hundreds of dollars in no time, just to keep mosquitoes at bay with only mediocre results at best. Instead, choose Mosquito Shield for an effective solution that is a much better investment. Contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about our mosquito control in Dayton. Schedule your first appointment with us.