If you are on the hunt for the best mosquito service, Mountain Brook residents can’t overlook Mosquito Shield. We are industry leaders in pest control, with more than 16 years of expertise and thousands of satisfied customers around the country. Our products and application methods are second to none, offering long-lasting mosquito shielding on residential and commercial properties. We also perform one-time sprays for special events! View all our plan options.
What Makes Us the Best Mosquito Service in Mountain Brook?
Mosquitoes plague Mountain Brook residents in the spring, summer, and fall. It’s part of life in Alabama. But it doesn’t have to be part of your life. You can achieve a pleasant, comfortable, mosquito-free home in just a few easy steps. After all, you have the best mosquito service in Mountain Brook available – Mosquito Shield. Here’s what makes us the best choice in the Birmingham area:
- Get rid of mosquitoes for good. Mosquito Shield works by killing existing mosquitoes on your land, masking CO2, and protecting your active areas with a vertical bug barrier. When we say mosquito control, we mean total colony elimination. We’ll set up a spraying schedule so you can enjoy a permanently pest-free lawn. See how our product works.
- Save money. With the best mosquito service in Mountain Brook, you’ll never spend another dime on bug lights, zappers, citronella candles, bug repellent incense sticks, or bug spray again. You don’t have to spread harsh chemicals on your skin or around your property to enjoy a pest-free lawn. You only need Mosquito Shield!
- Enjoy your lawn right away. Properties are free for use as soon as our product dries – typically by the time our technicians leave. You don’t have to worry about spreading harsh chemicals on your plants or letting kids and pets play on a lawn you just sprayed. It doesn’t take hours of waiting to have access to your yard.
Perhaps the most compelling reason to call on the best mosquito service in Mountain Brook is our unconditional money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with your results after your first treatment, call us within seven days and we’ll give you a full refund. With a customer retention rating of more than 90 percent, we’re confident you’ll love your superior results.
Sign Up for the Best Mosquito Service in Mountain Brook Today
With prices averaging just $49 per visit (almost half of our competitors’ prices of $79), custom plan options, and better results than other mosquito solutions, Mosquito Shield is an easy choice to make. We offer flexible payment options, from paying in full up front or spreading out your payments at intervals. With our satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose in giving Mosquito Shield a try! Nothing to lose except the mosquitoes on your property, that is.
You don’t have to live with mosquitoes. Fight back and protect your family from bloodsucking pests with help from Mosquito Shield. To learn more about our products and services, submit our contact form. Discover why people refer to us as the best mosquito service. Mountain Brook residents can call (205) 243-1898 to speak with one of our representatives today.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service Mountain Brook
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be safe and effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.