Without a doubt, you’ll find the best mosquito service Alabaster has to offer at Mosquito Shield. We have dozens of reasons why you should choose us – not the least of which is our 90 percent customer retention rate. That’s an unheard-of percentage in our industry. Customers keep coming back because our product actually works. Read our testimonials to hear real-life stories of Mosquito Shield’s success. Our product will let you expand your living space and truly enjoy your yard again – even at dusk!
What Makes Mosquito Shield the Best Mosquito Service in Alabaster?
With more than 16 years of experience, Mosquito Shield knows what it takes to become the best mosquito service in Alabaster: excellent customer service, great communication skills, and services that achieve optimum results. Mosquito Shield has all of this and more. When you trust us with your lawn, you’re inviting top mosquito experts and pest control technicians onto your property. We know how to make a real difference, fast.
Here’s what makes us the best mosquito service in Alabaster:
- Unconditional money back guarantee. Every service automatically comes with our Guaranteed Protection Plan. Under this plan, we’ll give you a full refund if you contact us within seven days of your first treatment and aren’t completely satisfied.
- Knowledgeable, experienced technicians. We train our technicians to think like mosquitoes. We can identify specific species and tailor treatment methods to deliver optimal results. Our technicians get the job done right, the very first time.
- Optimized spraying schedule. Mosquito Shield spent years testing different application procedures until we determined the very best spraying schedule. We’ll deliver treatments on a flexible schedule that provides the best possible results during peak mosquito season.
- Better prices than competitors. Mosquito Shield’s average service cost is around $49, almost half of our competitors’ prices of $79. We have a one-price-fits-all solution in active area spraying, so the size of your property doesn’t matter! Get a quote.
- One-time event spraying options. You don’t have to sign up for regular mosquito spraying if you don’t want to – try our event spraying option for a one-time spray before an outdoor party, barbecue, wedding, or other event.
Most of all, Mosquito Shield actually works. You’ll enjoy a noticeable difference in bug populations around your lawn after your very first treatment. With each subsequent visit from our technicians, your mosquito barrier will grow stronger, giving you even better protection against bugs. See how it works. Your family can enjoy time outdoors without bug sprays, slapping at your skin, or worrying about mosquito-borne diseases. It’s all waiting for you at Mosquito Shield.
Get the Best Mosquito Service in Alabaster Today
Mosquito Shield is the leader in residential pest control. We’ve optimized our mosquito, tick, and flea control services over the last 16 years to deliver superior results. We are 100 percent confident that you’ll love our service, and never want to go back to your natural lawn again. You’ll enjoy your mosquito-free property. To speak with someone about signing up for the best mosquito service, Alabaster residents can call (205) 243-1898.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service Alabaster
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be safe and effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.