What do you do after taking back your yard? Enjoy grilling and eating these grilled tuna steaks in a mosquito-free environment, of course! Give this recipe a try:
Grilled Tuna Steaks
(makes 4 servings)
- 4 tuna steaks (4 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Place tuna in a shallow dish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, and oil until combined.
- Pour marinade over tuna and gently turn steaks until well-coated on each side. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Prepare grill. Remove tuna and reserve marinade for basting. Grill tuna for about 10-15 minutes, turning once and basting often with reserved marinade.
- Serve tuna steaks with lemon wedges and garnished with chopped parsley.
Recipe Source: King County Public Health
Flickr Image Credit: roger_mommaerts